Easily add custom pages to your website with airTRFX Control.Create these custom airTRFX pages for SEO, marketing campaigns and promotions and display your custom airModules with real-time fares. These pages can be used to permanently or temporarily promote routes, origins, destinations, or themed travel – like sporting events or eco tourism.
This video explains how to create a Custom Page and add an airModule to it that displays real-time fares from your route network.
Create a new Custom Page:
- Navigate to Custom pages and click New Custom Page
- Fill in the fields for your Custom Page:
- The Custom Page name is internal and is used to remind you what the page is for
- Add start and end dates for the page if you only want it to exist for a set period of time. If you set an end date for the page you will be prompted to add a redirect URL for where users should be sent to after the page expires.
- Add the page title, which is public facing, as well as the URL slug. The URL slug should contain the page keyword and use hyphens to separate words.
- Destination generic image URL adds a background image of your choice behind the booking mask, if desired.
- Title Tag and Meta Description use keywords to help describe your page to search engines
- Make your custom page active, indexed, and enable a background image if you choose.
- Now that the page is created you can find it under your custom pages and easily edit it.
Add a Custom Fare airModule to your new Custom Page:
- Find your Custom Page on the list and click the icon for layout on the far right
- Filter your available airModules for the one you wish to add, then drag and drop it onto where you want it on your Custom Page and click save.