We believe strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines. Our company values are a reflection of our actions as members of a team working towards a common goal. Below, we highlight each of our seven values along with actions that demonstrate each one in practice.
- We maintain empathy when interacting with other Mundos and trust that our teammates are working hard and toward a common goal.
- We step up when times are tough and when we are needed to help solve an issue; we rally around opportunities for success.
- We devote time and attention to the opinions and thoughts of others.
- We regard the Company as one team and consider ways we can support other departments.
- When we communicate, we work to ensure that the recipient fully understands the substance and intention of the information.
- We consider active listening a crucial activity and seek to understand each other before reacting.
- We take the time necessary to communicate constructively and never forget the importance of kindness.
- We look for opportunities to exchange ideas and strive to ensure that other Mundos are heard.
- We make informed decisions using data and incorporate the views of our teammates.
- We find the strengths in each Mundo, support their strengths, and encourage their growth.
- We are accountable for the results of our efforts and decisions no matter the outcome.
- We encourage all Mundos to experiment with new ideas and ways of doing things.
- We patiently teach others what we know and seek out others to teach us new things.
- We look for opportunities to continously improve our knowledge and skills.
- We take risks, realize that failure is a crucial part of learning, and apply what we learn from failures.
- We propose ways to improve how we do things based on new knowledge and experience.
We are a company that is never perfect and always evolving; we embrace this as a part of our growth
We embrace new strategies or methods even if they challenge preconceived notions about our work
We are open-minded and maintain flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
We understand that decisions are not set in stone; we trust the process and those who make decisions
- We are proud of our work and do the little things right (document, test, review)
- We recognize the need to sometimes rise above or step down below our roles to accomplish something important.
- We embrace challenges and know there is always a path forward.
- We plan our work and focus on the impact of our contributions.
- We consider and embrace different ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
- We recognize that diversity leads to greater innovation.
- We recognize that sometimes our personal preferences or attitudes might not be universally understood.
- We are sensitive and respectful of every Mundo’s culture, norms, and traditions.