Our Commitment to You and the Protection of Your Data
We’re committed to partnering with our customers and users to help them understand and prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in decades, and will go into effect on May 25, 2018.
Besides strengthening and standardizing user data privacy across the EU nations, it will require new or additional obligations on all organizations that handle EU citizens’ personal data, regardless of where the organizations themselves are located. On this page, we’ll explain our methods and plans to achieve GDPR compliance, both for ourselves and for our customers.
Preparing for the GDPR
The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our global team is working diligently to bring EveryMundo’s product offerings and contractual commitments in line so customers can prepare themselves before May 25, 2018. Measures to achieve this include:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Making sure we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Product offerings that include new tools for data portability and data management
We’ll also continue to monitor the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes. We’ll provide you with regular updates along the way so that you’re always current.
Our Security Infrastructure and Certifications
Protecting our customers’ information and their users’ privacy is extremely important to us. Even though EveryMundo does not collect any personal identifiable information at this point of time, we’ve set high standards for security. EveryMundo is currently obtaining the internationally recognized security certification for ISO 27001 (information security management system).
EveryMundo has invested in building a data security task force, one that can handle a variety of issues — everything from threat detection to building new tools. In accordance with GDPR requirements around security incident notifications, EveryMundo will continue to meet its obligations and offer contractual assurances.
If you’d like to learn more about EveryMundo’s security policies and procedures, please see our security policy. It provides detailed information on how we approach security, and how EveryMundo ensures data security in particular.
Data Portability Solutions and Data Management Tools
EveryMundo has build tools and processes to help customers comply with the GDPR.
Compliance-related tools include the following:
- Data Audit. Customers may access and audit all their Data, including dataCore and Google Analytics.
- Profile deletion tool. Help customers delete personal information, such as names and email addresses, from an EveryMundo account.
Tools and product features in development:
- Cookie pop-up window for airTRFX pages by default which can be replaced by customer’s own cookie pop-up window
Third-party data management tools:
- Google Analytics data retention controls give you the ability to set the amount of time before user-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is automatically deleted from Analytics’ servers.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we’re glad to help you prepare for all the changes the GDPR brings. This page will be revised to reflect GDPR-related information as it becomes available. If you have any questions about how EveryMundo can help you with compliance, we hope you’ll reach out to us.
If you have any questions for us, we’re always here to help.Let's Talk