- When we talk about “EveryMundo,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to EveryMundo LLC., the company which provides the Services.
- When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to our online performance marketing tools and platform. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser or applications specific to your desktop or mobile device.
- When we talk about “Customer” in this policy, we are referring to who is configuring our tools.
- When we talk about “End user” in this policy, we are referring to the person who ultimately uses a particular product.
- When we talk about “User”, “you”, “your”, we are referring to both customer and end user.
Additional Privacy Topics
Information we collect and receive
1. Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that created an EveryMundo account (the “Customer”). Where EveryMundo collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer.
2. Other information
EveryMundo may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Customers may provide information such as an email address, phone number, and password to create an account.
- Airline setup information. When a Customer creates a workspace using the Services, we may collect an email address, an airline name, photo, domain details, user name for the individual setting up the workspace, and password. We may also collect administrative team contact info, such as a mailing address.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the workspace, products, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, and crash data.
- Geo-location information. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Third party data. EveryMundo may also receive aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which city, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- FareNet™ data. FareNet™ is EveryMundo’s proprietary tool which collects User Search Data from the airline website and booking engine.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
1. Customer Data
EveryMundo may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law or as permitted by the Data Request Policy and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer. Additional information about EveryMundo’s confidentiality and security practices with respect to Customer Data is available at our Security Practices page.
2. Other information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact our Customers to inform about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and Customers may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about EveryMundo. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you. We often need to contact our Customers for invoicing, account management and similar reasons.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
1. Customer Data
Customer provides us with instructions on what to do with Customer Data. A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data. For example, Customer may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, transfer or assign accounts. Since these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all Customer Data, please review the Help Center pages for more information about these choices and instructions.
2. Other information
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. EverMundo does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
1. Customer Data
EveryMundo may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations. EveryMundo may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with a third party integration selected by the Customer. EveryMundo is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
2. Other information
EveryMundo may share other information as follows:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
3. Other types of disclosure
EveryMundo may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes like telling a prospective EveryMundo Customer the average number of clicks on airModules in a day.
EveryMundo takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of Customer Data and other information, please see our Security Practices; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
If a person feels that EveryMundo is in violation of the principles of either the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, then he or she should first file the complaint directly with EveryMundo at email@example.com. EveryMundo will then have 45 days in which to respond to any complaint.
If the complaint is not addressed within 45 days of submission or a person feels that further action is needed he or she may submit a complaint to the appropriate body:
- In the EU, persons should submit all complaints to their local Data Protection Authority (“DPA”). A full list of EU DPAs can be found here.
- In Switzerland, persons should submit all complaints to the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
EveryMundo commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, and comply with the advice given by the panel or Commissioner with regard to data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
An individual has the possibility, under certain conditions, to invoke binding arbitration for complaints regarding Privacy Shield compliance not resolved by any of the other Privacy Shield mechanisms. More information can be found here.
Transfer of Data to Third Parties
EveryMundo does not plan to transfer personal information to third parties. Therefore, the Privacy Shield provision regarding liability for the actions of agent processors does not apply because EveryMundo will not transfer personal information to third parties.
In the case that personal data is transferred to a third party, EveryMundo shall remain liable under the Principles of the Privacy Shield if that agent processes personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over EveryMundo’s compliance with the Privacy Shield.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.