airTRFX Control is where you can manage all of the pages for your network. The URL Export feature enables you to download a spreadsheet of your page URLs my market and template. This file contains columns for each URL slug, site edition, template and the index status for all of the airTRFX Pages you selected.
- To download the URLs for your route network, log into airTRFX Control and go to Settings. Under Settings you will find the URL Export button.
- Select which site editions you want to include in the export, as well as the templates to include, then click download
- Open the file and you will see each URL slug, site edition, template and the index status for all of the airTRFX Pages relevant to your download selections.
- The file can be filtered based on page context or index status.
- Filtering by page context can help you and your marketing teams find all relevant URLs for a specific origin or destination.
- Filtering by index status can be helpful when determining which URLs are available to search engines.
- If you need to reference the full airTRFX URL you can create a new column and concatenate your airTRFX domain, site edition, and slug.