In this video, you will learn how to add or change the destination content in the template pages on airTRFX Control. The destination descriptions are visible to both mobile and desktop users. Longer destination descriptions are visible to desktop users only.
- Navigate to Destinations on the left side menu and select Destinations Descriptions
- There are two different options to add or modify content.
- If you want to do a minor adjustment or modify the content of a few pages, it is possible to select the page and edit the content in the main text box.
- Another option is to download the excel files for Country and City, located on the right side of the page. Use this option if you would like to review all pages content or adjust it in several pages.
- Once you open a template, you will find the list of destinations already populated. Here you can do all the adjustments in the content. Make sure the text is within the paragraph indication <p>
- There is a column for the origin description, and destination. This text will appear in both the mobile and desktop versions of the page.
- If you would like to include a longer version of the content for desktop only, then use the next column for your long description.
- When you are finished, save the file and upload it to airTRFX Control in the corresponding section: City or Country.
- There is no need to do additional edits of style: fonts and colors. The text will be displayed already with styles determined by the airline.