Launching dedicated flight pages for every origin and destination can provide an airline with an unmatched capability to attract traffic and generate bookings.
This is why Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) devote massive resources toward developing millions of high-performance landing pages for flight destinations.
For example, according to SEMrush, Kayak has created thousands of flight pages that receive 8.5 million users from organic searches. This amount of traffic would cost $6.5 million monthly in Google Ads, but it’s all organic!
We have seen noticeable results for our customers after adopting airTRFX, a fare marketing platform to launch and manage unlimited route pages, in every language and country. These pages are grouped into “page templates” that target the different keyword permutations that users type in search engines to find flight offers:
- Destinations (or Homepage)
- Flights from City to City
- Flights to City
- Flights from City
- Flights from Country to Country
- Flights to Country
- Flights from Country
For example, 10 months after launching more than 2K airTRFX pages in June 2018, Spirit Airlines has:
- Grown the number of target non-branded keywords on the 1st page by more than 290% across the top search engines only in the US.
- Generated additional 2M+ Organic Sessions compared to the previous year.
- Reached an Organic ROI of more than 7,526.5%, brought about by additional 68,000+ organic transactions and an increase of Organic Revenue by 12.7%.