Feedback & Alignment Program
What do we mean by alignment?
- Alignment with our Company values
- Alignment with our jobs/bands
- Alignment with the Bill of Rights (for managers)
In an effort to hold ourselves accountable while facilitating individual learning and development, we encourage feedback against these three frameworks. Aligning behind our values through individual actions (behaviors) promotes growth and development – and it’s good for the Company.
After we tied values to individual actions, it became clear that we could hold ourselves accountable – they have become the basis for direct report feedback.
The Feedback & Alignment Program provides guidance on professional development and alignment with one’s band and our values. We use our frameworks – the Values & Actions, Job Banding, and Bill of Rights (BoR) in order to evaluate alignment:
- Managers give feedback on development opportunities based on alignment with role (Bands) and behavior (Values & Actions)
- Employees give Managers feedback on alignment with managerial responsibilities (BoR)
- All employees self-assess alignment and growth opportunities based on the 3 frameworks
The Result: A short-term development and alignment plan for each employee