airTRFX + AMP
By using airTRFX + AMP airlines can achieve the same scalable web infrastructure of airTRFX with improved mobile experience. Deploy an entire network of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) landing pages to prioritize mobile user-experience and improve results in mobile search engine rankings.
What is AMP?
AMP, or an Accelerated Mobile Page, is an HTML page that is lightweight and stripped down. For mobile users, content loads faster, is more engaging, and is easier to read.
- AMP pages load near instantly, enabling you to offer a consistently fast experience across all devices and platforms.
- Mobile users get an unparalleled, near instantaneous and native-feeling experience by defaulting to AMP pages when available.
Super-charge your mobile e-commerce & Fare Marketing infrastructure with airTRFX + AMP
Real-time fares on all pages, without calling your Res System of GDS.
Unlimited number of AMP landing pages with real-time fares optimized for mobile users
- Present real-time fares and deals to your mobile customers
- SEO best practices to increase your online presence
- Acquire more mobile visitors and convert them into customers
AMP makes websites more mobile-friendly
AMP creates better, faster experiences on the mobile web. At its core, the framework allows you to build lightweight experiences for mobile by simplifying the HTML and following streamlined CSS rules.
AMP pages are discovered by search engines and other platforms through the HTML tag. You can choose to have a non-AMP version and an AMP version of your page, or just an AMP version.
Additional airTRFX + AMP Features:
- AMP modules listen to existing airTRFX settings and content, so implementation is easy
- airTRFX & airTRFX + AMP pages include reciprocal alternate tags in alignment with search engine indexing best practices
Design your AMP pages to fit your brand guidelines
Extensive (and growing!) inventory of AMP-compliant modules:
- Headline H1
- Search Panel
- Fares Grid
- Fares Table
- Daily Histogram
- Destination Descriptions
- Destination Images
- Header / Footer
Add Analytics to your AMP pages
Customers can implement their own Analytics script:
- With or without a tag manager
- Google Analytics or other analytics script (e.g. Adobe Analytics)