Additional Security Measures
To ensure stability and protect valuable client information, EveryMundo also executes additional security protocol:
- Penetration tests are performed by a third-party every six months
- Access to production administration interfaces are reviewed every 90 days
- Load balancers are the only public endpoints
- Communication between private networks and data centers conducted over SSL and through IP filtering
- Transmission between the airline site of data conducted over SSL.
Only a limited set of data is captured, transmitted and stored in the database; including fare, cabin, origin, destination, dates and currency.
Absolutely no personally identifiable information of site visitors is captured or stored at any time.
*In the November 2014 report: The Forrester WaveTM: Public Cloud Service Providers’ Security, Q4 2014, Forrester named AWS as the only Leader in public cloud security. Specifically, the report cites AWS’ capabilities in data center security, certifications, and network security; as well as excelling in customer satisfaction, security services partnerships, and a large installed base.